Thursday, September 18, 2014

BACHness - Fugue - Day 1

Back to basics.

Here I am blogging again...

The last year has been more of a challenge financially because I was paying off massive doctor bills, my car decided it needed new stuff just after Christmas, I treated myself to a conference and my family trip was overseas.

As I look out for the next 12 months, I realized I need to save the equivalent of a month's gross earnings....in cash.

So once again, I remembered that I did well when I had to blog everyday about how much I spent and more importantly how much I saved if I did stuff, made stuff and bartered for what I needed/wanted.

My weekly allowance will be about the same as last year.

I will come up with my plan over the next week.

I am excited for my year's worth of adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment