Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today's stuff-

It was the day for jokes and I was really not in the mood for them.

My house "had gotten away from me" (Mommy's euphamism for it's a mess) because I had been runnig full tilt at work for six weeks.

I decided to clean for fifteen minutes today and my target was the bathroom. I took a shower a little earlier. Before I went into the shower, I powder comet in the toilet and sprayed the sink with scrubbing bubbles. When my shower was done, I sprayed the shower down with scrubbing bubbles. I literally swished the toilet bowl clean, wiped down the outside of the bowl fixture and cleaned the sink with the water I used to brush my teeth.

After the morning toilette was done, it took me five minutes to wash out the tub. Add another two minutes to wipe down the mirror and the bathroom was cleaned except for the floor. And I only spent an extra 10 minutes in the bathroom.

When I came home from work that evening, it was nice to know that I actually did a chore and it didn't kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment