Thursday, June 13, 2013

BACH Allegro - Day 1

I spent the morning in New York and was very good and did not go shopping in the local supermarkets - I didn't even get a soda for the road.

Got home and went to my Master Gardeners' Class.  We worked for about 15 minutes when the sky got very dark.  We all got back to our cars about two minutes before the deluge started.  I got home and was able to rest for a little over an hour before work.

Got my first bill from all the testing I had done recently.  I get to add it to the pile of bill I am blessed to pay this weekend

I did really well this week I spent as much on tolls to and from NYC as I did  groceries.  I still have a few days of meals so I can take my time before I shop.  I need to get my coupons together before I do any big shopping

Food Total - $00.  Allowance $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment