Sunday, June 2, 2013

BACHness Reboot - Day 4

I did not make it to church today- I guess I needed nore than a nap between work and watching the babies.  Bought the paper on the way home from work.

I did my rounds of shopping - Store #2 got two good manager specials.  I looked at my neighbor's freezer and it was still full so I can keep the specials for me.  Definitely worth the $2.65.

Went to the Asian store and got some fruit (including some really good peaches), herbs for my next batch of cooking experimentaion, pork mucle and some cooked udon noodles. I wanted the sauce that goes with the noodles but the sodium is off the charts and a no-no right now.  Will do some research for low-sodium sauces.

Went to a new store (Store #3) and saw some stuff.  It was nothing I really needed and since what I already had in the car would stuff my refrigerator, I refrained.


Food total - $28.16            Allowance -$15.84

No comments:

Post a Comment