Friday, June 7, 2013

BACH Canon - Day 2


Went to Store #2 to see if they had what I was hankering for - they did not.  Bought the paper and went home.  I decided that I would only play the lottery half the amount I normally do and save the rest for my trips.  It was good to deposit money into a piggy bank.

Got up and it was pouring.  I decided that I would do kitchen work tomorrow and put together a shopping list.  I have a handful of spices to get and a few other things to get so I can  experiment.  I found some empty jars so I do not have to buy any.    I realized I need to do a spice run.  Will look to see if there is one within 15 minutes of me.

Checked and found it is another time of more days till the next check.  The only thing I really need to buy one before I get paid is a tank of gas.  The pennies I have can cover gas and groceries.  I guess I am glad that I decided to revert to my BACH state before I looked at my monies....;)  I can take solace in the fact that my bills that were due before the check were paid so I do not have to throw money away on late fees.

I treated one of my guys to coffee tonight -haven't done anything for the karma bank lately and he did me a couple of solids this week.


Working on amusing myself for the rest of the summer.  I signed up for a writer's camp for July that is over the web and will only cost me time until I want to buy something to commemorate the event.  That will be later.

Food Budget $00.00     Allowance $3.00

No comments:

Post a Comment