Saturday, June 8, 2013

BACH Canon - Day 3

It is an especially tight week.  I figured I allow myself two packages of protein and some fruit if it is really good - cherries and blueberries are in season right now.

I made a shopping list for the low-sodium condiments I want to make.  I went to Store #1 and wrote down the prices of the spices I needed. I bought two cards and a mailer for $2.96.

Next I went to the post office and mailed them -$1.12

I went to the Asian store and found all the spices I needed at a reasonable price.  I still wanted to give Store #2 a try so I went there. I was able to buy a container f Kosher salt for .79! I picked a  few things on my list and plopped $5.26 on the counter.

I went back to the Asian store and spent $14.96 on spices, produce and fruit. I

I went to Store #3 and didn't see anything I needed.

I went back to Store #1 and picked up the last of the things on my list for $7.33.

 I found out that I did not need one of the spices so I can return it tomorrow.

Total for the day was $27.55 for food and $7.08 for allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment