Friday, March 8, 2013

BACH Adaggio - Day 2

I was off today and had things to do before I head out to Philly.  Got my hair done and bought a tire and an oil change - all of them much needed.  I set up my hair appointment for four weeks out.  I tried to get my coolant topped off but the garage said I didn't need it.  We will see.  I just need one more tire and I should be able to get that into two weeks.

I amost paid off another credit card today.  I will clear it in two weeks and can put whatever I buy at the flower show on it - it is my garden credit card after all ;).

I bought a paper for a dollar.  Since I am goin to Philly tomorrow, I don't need to go shopping until I get back.  My neighbor gave me a bag of rice - that was sweet. I will use it when I cook for him in the next few weeks.

Before the weekend is up, I want to see how much I saved in coupons so I can add it to my Hawaii nest egg. 

Food Total is $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment