Friday, March 15, 2013

BACH Humoresque - Day 2

Today I had great news - my downstairs neighbor told me he got a job!!! I am so excited for him. I gave him the stuff I scored yesterday.  He told me he was very appreciative for all the food I have given him in the past two years.


The Lord was kind to me today.  I called about a tour for my family trip and found out that since I only wanted to change the date, they did not have to charge me the cancellation fee.  I also booked a second tour that was a little cheaper than the first one.  The agent also told me about weather there for when I should be there.

 Knocked off another bill today.   It felt good.  I alos put another $4 in the lottery jar since I found out that the Powerball is over 200 million. I really want to play it but it it still lent so I will keep my fast.

I went past Lowe's today and saw plants outside.  I am sorely temptes but haven;t figured out ow much to spend on the garden this year.  I still have a few weeks.

I went to Supermarket #1 and got the weekly circular and did some recon.  There is a deal I' m interested in tomorrow.

I bought a paper for a dollar.


Food total is $11.98 for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment