Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BACH Adaggio - Day 6

Went to the dollar store before work and found 2 laundry bags for $4.04.  I will take the one back to Walmart tomorrow.

I made cashew butter today before work and took a CB&J in for lunch.  It could have been a teensy bit smoother but it didn't matter when I spread it on the bread.

 Off the top of my head, I need to buy a bag of rice (20lb. for somewhere near 20 bucks.)  I also am low on fire roasted pureed tomoatoes and BBQ sauce - I will see the cost of buying vs. making a batch..  I will go through the cabinets to see what else I need.

Realized I need to replace my luggage.  I was not planning on doing that but the stuff I have is 15 years old and tearing.  I will be praying for a great sale and I can actually have a choice of luggage.

Food total $54.11 and $17.25 of my allowance but I will get a refund tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment