Saturday, March 2, 2013

BACH Glissando - Day 3

Today was a good day.

I told my friend I could not take her home next week because my shift was changed. I will make sure to call her during the week to see how she is doing.  Not having to do the extra trip every day will save some gas.

Since I am in early, I don't know if I will be getting to Starbucks this week.  I have an unused gift card that will help me pay for my daily treat.

There was a concert I wanted to go to at NJPAC and was able to make it.  Ticket and parking were $40 total.  I hadn't done a culure thing for a few weeks and I really enjoyed myself.  I chatted with one of the ushers and they have a program for folks to volunteer to wokr at events there.  I will try to call them on Monday.  Low Dough evenings - gotta love it.  I also found out that Whoopi Goldberg is
coming to NJPAC in June.  I will see if I can rearrange my schedule to see her.

I spent a dollar on the paper.  There were some baked goods that were tempting, but none of them were red velvet.

Food total $39.60. The fridge is fairly full so I don't need anything.  The next few days will be trying to start a coupon stash to help stretch the food budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment