Monday, March 11, 2013

BACH Adaggio - Day 5


I spent no food money but I found I needed to replace a lightbulb in my hallway. It cost $2.13


I also have to replace my laundry bags that have been holding on by a wing and a prayer.  I went to Wakmart and they did not have the ones I wanted and the one I picked up was $3.08.  I will go the dollar store tomorrow and see if I can get the ones I really want and hope they are cheaper.

I reloaded the starbucks card so I should be good till the weekend.

I was looking through the pantry and saw I needed to replace some staples.  I will make a list over the next few days and see how I will pay for it.

I ate my last piece of chocolate - it took my 12 days to finish my valentines' heart. I will try to do the truffles soon.


Food total is still $54.11 and $13.21 from the allowance.

No comments:

Post a Comment