Sunday, March 17, 2013

BACH Humoresque - Day 4

I was at work until 3:15AM this morning.

I went home and crawled into bed for a few hours.  I made it to church at 10:39 and went straight to the nursery- taking care of the babaies was the only reason I was able to crawl out of bed.

I had to get gas and it was .2 less than what I usually get. I did not have any points to get anyting off but I should be able to use the card the next time I need to gas up. I am amazed that I did eight days on that tank.

After class, I went to the greehouse and I only had an hour of work.  I was okay with it.  I was able to go shopping before cantata practice.  I got a two pack of chicke legs for $.79.   I also did recon for some stuff I need to get- coffee, tomamto sauce, toilet paper to name a few.  Supermarket 2 came in at $9.03.

I stopped at the asian store and got some fruit.  I found chicken hearts at a price I would pay. I saw mini mooncakes and I bought myself a pack- 4 for $3.25 is a little steep but it is my comfort purchase today.  The rice that I usually buy in the large bag was not available.  Asian store total $15.21.

I still have a bunch food in the fridge.With the protein bought and cooked today, I should be good for lunches for a few days.

Food total is $35.22.  I have not used any allowance money this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment