Sunday, March 10, 2013

BACH Adaggio - Day 4

I didn't realize I was weary until I was telling myself I could not fall down in the supermarket because it would not do.

I hit a gold mine for my neighbor and I still had 25 cents left of what I budgeted for him.  Store 2 was $23.33

I went to the Asian store and got a lot of fruit and the coolest lunch set I have seen in a while - a collapsible fork, spoon and chopstick set for $2.00 that I can leave I can leave in my desk.  All I need is a knife. Got some stuff for the cooking pantry and I was able to get a bag of nagaimo ends for $1.55.  Recipe search for this evening.  Total was $25.53.  Saved 8.33.

I put $4 in the lottry bucket.

Food total for the week is $54.11.  I will probably go over a little this week but will do what I can to make it up next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment