Tuesday, March 5, 2013

BACH Glissando - Day 6


I made an unusual discovery today- I actually have consumed most of the food that was in my refrigerator five days ago.  Because I am on day shift, I have to pack a food because I leave so early (6AM start). I was thinking I had run out of protein but I found a veal chop for tomorrow and I still have stuff in the freezer.

There is a snowstorm heading this way that is supposed to be here tomorrow night.  I did not pack in but I have at least three more days food before I feed the need to do serious cooking again.  I also have snacks so if the store has little on the shelves, I will be alright.

Started looking at my shopping list for Thursday.  I won't be getting the .40/gallon off this week because I do not need anything that they are offering to get it.  I might be able to swing .20/gallon off.

I am supposed to be going to Philly this weekend.  The more I think about it, the more I just want to go for Saturday.  I bought two gallons of oil because I used the last of what I had and I need to get an oil change.  Another quart will keep me until Friday and I still have on at the ready.

Food total is still holding at $42.60.

No comments:

Post a Comment