Friday, March 1, 2013

BACH Glissando - Day 2

I spent a dollar on the paper this morning. I didn't have to do taxi service and was able to go home and get to bed earlier than usual.

I chatted with my boss and found out my bonus was more than I anticipated.  I will be able to enjoy myself in Hawaii and contribute to my Big Vacation Fund.

Today's search was for candy recipes.  I have been craving chocolate and I still can't bring myslef to pay a dollar for a candy bar. It is amazing that the scottish parts rears it head over such a thing. I found some truffle recipes that seemed pretty easy and all I need is heavy cream.  I also found a chocolate cany recipe that I actually have all the ingredients for in my shelves.

After a few days of searching, I found a website that carries all the essential oils I want and perfumery supplies.  After the bills are paid this month, I will get the stuff I want to make the bath salts and start on my own calming fragrance.

I am working on a workable allownace.


Food total is $38.60

No comments:

Post a Comment