Thursday, March 14, 2013

BACH  Humoresque - Day 1

I got free breakfast today courtesy of Starbucks.

I went to Supermarket 2 and found specials for my downstairs neighbor.  He still has $3.60 lesft for the week. I found a great sale but it is frozen and I can't get it until tomorrow. 

I am going to try my truffle recipe this weekend and needed some semi-sweet morsels.  I found a printable coupon that the store doubled. Yeah.

Chatted with my sister and I am going to book tours for our trip - I can't believe it is soon.  It is going to be a blast.

Paid off some bills and I have one more to work on in the next two months.  Found out a friend is doing a walkathon and I pledged some money.  It will be worth a few more pasta dishes to sponsor him .  I still have at least seven days worth of prepared protein in the fridge so I don't have to do a big shop until later in the weekend.

Food total is $10.98 for the week.  I want to go over this week a bit so I can do some pantry rebuild.

No comments:

Post a Comment