Thursday, February 28, 2013

BACH  Glissando - Day 1

Today was shopping and gas day.

I went to my primary supermarket and found a water melon for what I would pay for it.  It is not the best but better than the last one I had.  I decided to get the cooking soups and will work with them this weekend.

Total for store 1 was $22.83 with $13.05 savings. I then went to the gas station and saved $3.62 from my gas card. I only got .1 more gallons than normal.  Getting rid of the extra stuff in the trunk helped me use less gas and even though I did extra driving, it took the whole weeek to gas up.

I went to my secondary supermarket and found meat for my neighbor.  I also bought stuff to make a sauce and a box of pasta.    I went home and cooked for the both of us and was able to give him dinner for the next six day.  I am have for a week with cooked protein  for the week.  I treated myself to a beautiful yellow pepper for my salads. Total for Store 2 $14.77 with $6.43 savings.

Total for the food for the week- $37.60 with savings of $23.10.  I still have money for the papers and any great manager specials for my neighbor.

Tomorrow, I make my lenten lottery deposit.  I think I will use that money for a few new pieces of clothing for my trip.  I lost a bunch of weight and I do not have a lot of summer stuff.  I have some time before my vacation so I hope I can find a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment