Thursday, February 14, 2013

BACH Fugue - Day 1

I went to get some business taken care of this monring and found out I have to come up with another $200.00 that I did not budget on.  So it seems that once again, I have more month than money hence my fugual state.  I was sore distressed and on the way home went over scenarios in my brain to see where I could pull the two Benjamins out of my raggedy hat.  I found one Benny and I am looking hard for the second.

I came home and looked at my fridge and decided I have enough protein to get me through till next week.  I am now glad I made cupcake bites instead of cupcakes so I have enough red velevet to last me almost a week.  I came downstaris to see that both of the food containers I have my downstairs neighbor were waiting for me - glad he enjoyed it.  He gave me a bag of lunchbox size snacks so I do not have to go near the vending machine for the next week.  The only thing I need are a few things for my salty tooth and I have a oven potato chip recipe I want to try.

I put in a call to my brother to see if and whn he is going to pay me back and it is ten days later than we originally agreed on. I promise not to faint when I see it in my hand.


I went to class which is the most gas I use during the week.  I got a little bit of a late start but traffic was slow but steady going there and it was smooth sailing coming back.  Depending on what I do tomorrow, I might be able to holf off on gas until Sat before I run for my life this weekend.


My food outlay for the last week was $63.66 - it was a little more than I had wanted to spend ($60) but I felt I had to help my downstairs neighbor. I will see if I can save the overage next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment