Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BACH Intermezzo - Day 7

I bought my ticket for Hawaii this morning after I got off from work. I shopped around for an hour before pressing the "I Agree" button but was able to save about $175 from what I was willing to pay and am traveling at the times I wanted.

When I did my taxi run this morning, I had the woman I drive home everyday buy me a six-pack of soap.  It was on sale and she gets a discount.  Again it was cheaper than putting gas in my car and I am set for soap for six months.

If I still have to taxi her around in a few weeks, I think she will buy me some paper goods.

I spent no money today and I did some recon for my weekly shop tomorrow.  I can buy some stuff to get me the $.40 / gallon off but I do not really have room for it.  I couldn't find any coupons for the items either.  I have till tomorrow morning to figure out if Iwill get them or not.

I can buy two pack of proteins if I get a good deal on them and I still have money for dinners for my downstairs neighbor.

Food total for the week $66.48.  I need to be creative to lower the number next week.  Then I can see what I saved for the first month of the BACH period in my life.

I called an old friend and decided to go to the Philadelphia Flower Show this year.  I just need to see where I can stay on Friday night.  It will be hard not coming back with a car filled with plants. I have two weeks to figure out what I can safely spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment