Friday, February 8, 2013

BACH Movement - Day 2


Today - it was prep for the big snow storm that was coming through the area - we're talking anywhere from 1 -18" depending on the winds.  It took me 15 minutes in line to get gas -I was just under half a tank so it will cost me less than when I normally spend.

I went to the grocers and spent $10.90 on snow prep including a paper (Starbucks might not be open late).  I'll be good for a couple of days with the exception of the weekend Sudoku.

Worked on the budget and came up with a number I want to spend on food every week so I can sock money away for my vacation nest egg.  I will make the first depsoit next week.

I tried to buy a bag of M&Ms today but the machine gave me a Twix bar but more imprortantly charged me a whole dollar for it. I will be making sure I carry snacks from home for the rest of this movement.

Wanted to pamper myself so I going to try and make a sugar scrub.  I need to buy essentail oil. Have to do a little research to see where the nearest place to get them is -Hope to find mimosa - love the scent. I would also love lavendar vanilla but I can mix the two single scents.

Found out that my concert for tomorrow is postponed until 11 May.

My next project on the horizon is my gardening.  I will try to do a Bach inspired garden and hope it can be as soon as the ones I usually do.  Gotta love a challenge. 

Food toal is $32.38 for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment