Saturday, February 16, 2013

BACH Fugue Day 3-

I ran all day today. 

Got gas and as I suspected, I needed just under a half a gallon more than I usually get.

Went to Shop Rite and found the Valentine items on sale. I bought a bag of snack sized candy that will last me a month, some chocolate peeps (how cool is that) and a package of cookie cutters for $1.84.  I also bought a bunch of energy bars that I use at work for when I don't have time to pack a meal.  Total shop was $14.69.

Went to a book swap and got four new books for $0.00.  I found a present for my 8 year old that was half of what I had originally planned to spend and spent $1.60 for a soda to help me on the drive to her house.

When I was in the first supermarket, I saw that I could get 40 cents a gallon off if I bought 7 items of a particlar category.  It is something I use and I actually need to buy it.  I will have to do a small shop this week and I will try to limit my manager special money to $8.50.


Total for the week for food is $17.89.




No comments:

Post a Comment