Sunday, February 17, 2013

BACH Fugue - Day 4

It was a busy day today.  I did not do any shopping because I have yet to figure out what I can spend and I still have food in the fridge. I need some fruit but since I have to do taxi service as well as babysit all day tomorrow for an 11 year old, I didn't have to have to buy anything.

At church, the pastor spoke of using your money wisely. Being a fellow Scot, he is cheap. I chatted with him of my BACH project and on a whim, told him I would let him know how much I saved at the end of the year.  It gives me a definite time frame to shoot for so we will see.

In the car I was thinking of things I could spend less on.  My soda comsumption came to mind.  I usually buy them on the weekend to drive with.  I have to look at employee sales to see if they are cheap enough so I can get a few cases so I just need to keep a cold one in the fridge.

I had about an hour free between things I had to do so I decided not to go home and sit in my house for 20 minutes and then leave. I wen to Starbucks and found I had a free drink on my card - yeah.  I went to Stop and Shop and walked arounf for 30 minutes and only bought the paper.


Today's total - $2.

Week's Total - $19.89

No comments:

Post a Comment