Thursday, February 7, 2013

BACH Movement -

Today, I am only slightly less BACH than yesterday. Working on the budget for the next three months, I figured out that I need to spend less at the gorcery store - no worries, it is not the food part of the trip, it is "oooh, I think I'll try this and that and this" and never use the stuff.
Bought a bag of M&Ms because I was exhausted after two days with no sleep, just got a text that my follwing supervisor was coming in an hour late and I still had at least 10.5 hours to go before sleeping and soda was cramping my stomach.
Went to the Asian store for some fruit and veggies and spent more than I had wanted to. Found pizza flavored snack crisps - they were okay but I probably won't desperately need to get them again. My treat for the week is mini red bean mooncakes.
I came home and had breakfast because on Thursdays I do not have taxi service.

$21.48 for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment