Friday, February 15, 2013

BACH Fugue - Day 2

Today, I took care of the business at hand that I was wondering about yesterday.  I was able to come up with the .5 Benjamin I needed to spend.  Truly.....I am a BACH today.

The only food outlay was $1.60 for a soda after I got my hair done - I was dogged tired and I was trying to keep away from the chocolate. 

Food total is $1.60 for the week. I took some snacks in that my neighbor left me and I was really grateful for not having to put money in the vending machines.

I need to get gas when I leave in the morning.  I will probably by .5 gallon more than usual but I did not want to hop on and off the road during evening rush hour. It evens out with me getting it a little earlier last week.

I have to buy a present for an 8 year old tomorrow but it was already planned for and will not break the bank. I can't wait to go to her party and hang out with the family.

During the next week, I have to start looking at how I am going to garden this year with no money.  I wonder if my creativity can extend to my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment