Friday, February 22, 2013

BACH Intermezzo - Day 2

I had a rough start to my day. I got up exhausted and was out the door late for gardening class. The usual 35 minute drive was 55 minutes today.  GRRRRRRR.  Luckily, I had .5 mug of coffe in the car so I didn't feel the need to stop for a caffine fix.  The Lord also provided small chocolate cupcakes for snack - is he not a good and loving God.

I went to Starbucks and loaded my card ( had .88 balance) so I am good for another two week. I aslo know that I should be getting a free drink in the next wo weeks so that will stretch out my coffee monies.

I actually put a dent in the food in my refigerator this week because I made sure I packed lunch everyday.  I have enough protein for most of next week already.  I will try to get another two day's worth from the freezer.

Over the weekend, I need to do a fruit a vegetable (mostly salad stuff) run.

I did taxi service this morning and spent $1 for the paper because a lot of time, they do not have one on Fridays at Starbucks buy the time I get there.

Food total is $38.95

No comments:

Post a Comment