Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BACH Fugue - Day 6

When I went to to taxi duty today, I found no manager specials but I did find the most beautiful asparagus I had seen in a long while and as a bonus I saw blood oranges.  My total for today was $6.12.

I can make it one more day before I have to fill the gas tank.

There is a work event this wekend but it will cost me at least $15 for parking.  I think I will pass and catch up on my reading and shredding.

I was doing some research and found some potato chip recipes (one is for the microwave and only 2 points) and I get to use my mandoline.  I can feel a batch coming on this weekend. 

Food and snacks are good until the weekend. 

I saw a mint pesto and pasta dish on TV this week.  Pesto is really easy to make.  I hope that all I have to purchase for it is the mint.  More on that tomorrow.

Food total for the week is $51.30 - on track for what I wanted to spend.

On the horizon is new shoes for work.  I will have about two months before I really need them so I have some time to shop around. 

The next thing I need to begin to focus on is my closet.  I would love to have a porch / garage sale and get money for all of my excess stuff but at best they are a crap shoot.  I will percolate on how to turn closet excess into cash.



No comments:

Post a Comment