Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BACH Interlude - Day 6

Today was a fun day.  The person I have been doing taxi service for the last three months paid me with laundry detergent - old fashioned bartering.

I also had almost 5 gallons of gas in a jug that I gotten for Hurricane Sandy and did not use and I put in in the tank so I do not need to buy gas for a few more days.

I found a bag of chocoalates on a shelf in the kitchen so I am able to take care my sweet tooth until the weekend.

Did not spend any money today so my total is holding at $13.51.

Have a few things in the works for phase 2 of the trip nest egg - filled out a health questionaire at work that will get me some money and if I complete a doable plan, I get a bonus. Hm....getting healthy and getting paid - sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment