Saturday, February 23, 2013

BACH Intermezzo - Day 3

I got off work and went to the other supermarket I frequent. I was able to get a few things for my neighbor and the paper.  Total was $6.78. Hopefrully, there will be manager specials to be had tomorrow. I treated myself to some fancy dancy potato chips and were very disappointed.  I should(and could) come up with my own flavors.


I decided to go to the Asian market for a fruit and veggie run before I did taxi service.  The Lord was good to me and red seedless grapes were on sale for $1.69 / lb. I was stoked.  I also got a huge cantaloupe for $1.69.  My total was $10.74

Total for the week is $56.47.

I went and got stuff for my guys for Easter. I spent the usual amount and was able to find Sea Salt in the dollar store.  I will make myself a salt scrub in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment