Saturday, February 2, 2013

BACH Interlude / Movement / Canon / Fugue

Title is a work in progress. The BACH acronym came to me less than half an hour after my last post. The muscial movement part of the name should gel in the next few days.

Today is unusal for most folks but those in the manufacturing realm refer to it as a short swing.  I left the plant at 7:25AM and was back at 1:45PM (A lot less than eight hours).  I came back earlier than I wanted to because I was sleepy and knew if I didn't get up at that particular moment, I would be very late.  So in the first stages of delirium, I rushed through my grooming and headed out the door. I made sure I got my Starbucks stop in - my card had been loaded before the experiment so I am good until funds are replenished.

I found a paper that had already been read in the bin and I did not have to buy one today- Yeah. 

I did buy lottery tickets this morning ($4 with no ROI) so my weekly total is $11.06.

I got treated to lunch by a coworker and had a wonderful duck dinner - I definitely will go to Noodle Go Go again but after this experiment is over.

I was thinking about the next phase of my experiment and how I can add to my trip spending money fund.  I looked up recipes for the some of the snacks I enjoy and the next time I go shopping, I will do some experimenting.  Tomorrow, I get to do menu planning based on what's in my pantry.


No comments:

Post a Comment