Monday, February 4, 2013

BACH Interlude -Day 5

Today I had to consciously decide not to do laundry after planning on it for the last three days - the reason..... I had no laundry deteregent anf gettin some would blow my budget.  I decided to go old school and wash some stuff in the tub to carry me through till the weekend when I can afford soap and the money to do my wash.

I made a pot of rice for meals this week and realized I can make a pot of spaghetti sauce with sausage I have instead of buying a pack of ground turkey.  The sauce fixings are all in the pantry.

I was jonesing for snacks today and found I had a pint of Hagen-Daz in the freezer.  I couple of spoonfuls and I was good to go.


Found coupons that I will sift through tomorrow for the next phase of my trip nest egg.


I spent nothing today. My total for thei week is still $.13.51.

No comments:

Post a Comment