Wednesday, February 6, 2013

BACH Interlude - Day 7

Today, I made cookies for the guys who work for me. I also made a batch of spaghetti sauce that was really good.  Everything came out of my pantry so I did not have to spend a cent - very cool beans.

I also also spoke to my cable provider and was able to shave off $30 / month from my bill.  Now I have to decide what I really want to look at and to get a cheaper monthly package.

My total for the week spent is still $13.51. I am proud of myself.  The fridge is a little less full and I found things in the pantry I want to use so I will continue to be creative in the food department. I did miss the lottery tickets but I need to pay to Hawaii so I will be alright. I found an old piggy bank that I can use for my vaca nest egg.

Phase 2 begins tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment