Sunday, February 10, 2013

BACH Movement Day 4

I actually had to spend money today (first set of monthly bills) - it felt weird after not doing so for days.

Still tweaking the money buckets I have for the month and realizing I still need a slush fund for unexpected things - like my windshield wipers that died during the snow storm on Friday night into Saturday.

I also saw the cat food was needing to be replenished.  Fatbutt  my name of for the cat) and his mother were both eating and the past few days did not go far afield to forage.  I went to Walmart and bought a large bag of food, 4 cans and a bag of treats. They will be good for 2 weeks.

I also replaced my tights for $4.56 - Total at Walmart $18.50

I chatted with my downstairs neighbor who has been unemployed for 18 months. He is low on food so I decidede I would give him some meat and he could use whatever monies he had to supplement it.  He also dug the driveway out to my car  and salted under my tires so I could roll back out to park on the street so he could finish the driveway and also dug out a space for me to park in.

I bought a pack of chicken legs and made a sauce to go over them and made him a pot of rice. He'll be good for a few days.


Total on food $40.96.

No comments:

Post a Comment